Thursday, October 29, 2009

hm... 29/10/2009

hm...went to her shop to help with her laptop tings..den chat chat chat..many unexpected things happen.haiz .. we talked about alot things but .. i noe theres few words that really hurts my heart awhile .. but , i treat it like i didnt hear it , but i actually does hear it .. it really hurts .. no matter what .. ill hold it in..hold everything in .. well....theres alot of other guys better than me .. but i noe .. im not the best guy there is .. That question..makes me thinks about alot of unwanted thinkings..it just popped out of my mind .. make the thinkings go away please .. from 5pm + till now .. 11pm..i dont noe y..i dont feel like talking .... even if someone talked to me .. i didnt reply .. well..for people that called me .. sorry for not answering .. coz i don feel like talking .. those thinkings..my heart really pain thinking about it .. its ok .. i can tahan d ~ haha :] no matter how harsh d words..ill hold it in..aslong as ur happy .. its enuf .. i just wan you to be happy . Don't think about what will happen if you rejected me (well hope you wont haha..) nothing will happen .. it will still be the same .. nothing will change .. trust me pls ..

You told me , you got alot things to 'fan' but .. if you didnt find that im too boring or too stupid..im willing to share your 'fan nao' with you .. I know you didnt believe that your my last .. believe me .. its real .. i onli will love you ..

If can..i wanted to b ur 'laogong' ..and would you be my 'laopo' mah? ily <33 ^^ haha .. well .. i duno wan write wat ler .. so tired and quite heart pain..stupid brain think so much .. hmm .. water keep com out from eye .. duno y zz .. k la..till now le ....... thks for reading ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment