Thursday, October 22, 2009

22/10/09

erhh..what should i write..today quite boring lorr .. haha . at shop whole day ehh . oh ya ! i redye my hair lerr !! woohoo ~ quite nice :] quite bad too :[ its suppose to b dark purple hmm.. due to my red colour hair .. it became abit purple + violet colour LOL . Don't be picky , biatch . D: alrite alrite..after dye hair..jiu sit at shop like a goddamned puppet T_T . well ~ there goes my whole day ~ -_-" haha .. luckily got her pei me msg ~ Thank You Very much <3 . haha .. den 5pm jiu close shop lorr .. after bak home.. Checking my Dyed hair o_o cool ! oh well lame lol =_= . well miss her alot ._. 2molo going riam :DD can pei herr lerr =3 . haha !! . but duno why..suddenly mood so bad ): i don't wanna explain it . hmm.. imma stop here for now >_< ! Byee ~

No comments:

Post a Comment